Welcome to East Central Special Utility District. Employees at all levels are selected based on qualifications, skills and abilities.
East Central SUD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, age, religion, color, disability, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), political affilication or belief or any other non-merit factor.
East Central SUD will conduct its staffing activities, selection, promotion, demotion, training and separation in accordance with established federal, state and local EEO laws and regulations as they effect East Central SUD.
To read the entire United States Department of Agriculture Non-Discrimination Statement, click here.
East Central Special Utility District offers the following benefits:
- Health and prescription insurance coverage - District pays 100% for employee and District pays 75% for employees spouse, children or family
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Texas County and District Retirement System (TCDRS)
- John Hancock 401K - voluntary contributions
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
No positions open at this time.